Thursday, July 10, 2008

carpool

Picking up the kid at carpool is like going through the tot drive through.
"I would like one 5 year old with a wicked sense of humor, a mean left hook, an indistinguishable birthmark that needs to be sanded off while he is awake, who ate his lunch and will enter the car with his blood sugar at a sociable level." "AND ONE ICED COFFEE WITH 4 SHOTS OF EXPRESSO and a pump of cinnamon dolce sweetner with 1 1/4 inch of vanilla soymilk that was opened today."

"Excuse me MS. Counselour I did not order this kid, in this totally bad mood, who is dripping popsicle gobs all over my dreamy HONDA! Could you please rework my order so I get the HAPPY KID post eating version! The coffee is fabulous!"

"THANKS SO MUCH SEE YOU TOMORROW!"

1 comment:

Crafty Chick said...

See my story on meanocmom.wordpress.com. Carpools are driving me CRAZY! However, it's not the kids that are driving me nuts - it's the moms. Loved your blog today - it spoke to me. Lol.